Keith & Jaemie a Brother Sister Fuck Story

Keith & Jaemie a Brother Sister Fuck Story
by Moist Dreams

Copyright 2009 Moist Dreams. All rights reserved.

Description
Jaemie comes to play with Keith's cock on his bed!

Content
Brother Sister Incest Sex


"OH Keith! My hot pussy wants to fuck your raging cock so bad!" Jaemie squealed as her hips writhed and lifted off the bed.

My sister was a horny little slut and I was only too happy to fill her juicy pussy with my big brother cock. But this little brother sister fuck story of ours was still just playing out in my head, as my hand stroked every inch of my hard cock I dreamed of what it would really be like to fuck my beautiful little sister.

Jaemie was a wet dream is ever you saw one. Fresh out of high school she came to stay with me for the summer in my off-campus college apartment. Even though she was of legal age she was still just my cute little sister that I convinced to rub my dick with her hand when she was little. All this time I've wanted to fuck my baby sister's hot tight pussy but I just couldn't bring myself to ask.

It had only been a couple of weeks since she moved in but the tension was already getting to be more than I could stand. She walked around the apartment in a little T-shirt and short-shorts that hugged every gorgeous curve of her perky tits and round tight ass. I had resorted to searching "brother sister fuck story" on the internet and reading about how other brother's were fucking their hot little sister's while I jerked off and emptied load after hot fucking load of cum into my favorite cum rag.

Oh how I wished my sweet little sister would be my new cum rag, sucking every drop of my baby milk down her hot throat, and riding my fat cock like a whore!

"Whatcha doin'?" Jaemie asked as she knocked on my bedroom door.

"Ahh, ummm, n-nothing...just...just a minute." I gasped, but it was too late.

The door opened and Jaemie took a few steps in before stopping dead in her tracks as she realized I was buck naked with my hard cock in my hand.

"Oh my god!" She gasped, as I tried to pull the covers over me.

"No don't do that!" She said and she rushed over to my bed and pulled the covers off again.

"What are you doing!?" I yelled.

"I haven't seen your cock in so long...were you thinking of me?"

Stunned at her words I remained motionless staring deep into my little sister's beautiful eyes searching for a sign that she wanted to turn my brother sister fuck story fantasy into reality.

"You want to fuck me right now don't you? I can see it in your eyes." Jaemie said, smiling softly.

All I could do was nod yes. Then I watched as my little sister stripped down to expose her body, a perfect body for sex. Her tits were even bigger and more perky than I envisioned through her shirts, and her tight round ass tapered into the smallest little waist you've ever wrapped your hands around.

She quickly climbed on top of me and started rubbing her little sister clit up and down the length of my cock as she pressed it down against my stomach.

"Ohhhh...fuck yes!" I moaned.

I began massaging her thick mounds of titty delight, pulling and pinching each nipple which made my hot sister grunt softly deep in her throat.

I could feel her starting to get wet as she continued to rub her pussy up and down my cock. Then suddenly she jumped off and started licking me from my balls to the tip of my cock!

"Oh yeah suck my balls honey!" I begged.

I spread my legs as my little sister sucked one than the other hard nut into her warm moist mouth and it was all I could do to hold back a massive orgasm.

Pushing her away I got up on my knees and directed her to lay down on her back. Nestling myself between her legs and took my cock in hand and rubbed the head through the outer folds of her hot little pussy. My brother sister fuck story was about to come true!

Gazing into her eyes I saw that Jaemie was ready to receive my cock, but I wasn't her to do it, so I took her hand and placed it right on my thick meat, whispering: "Guide me home."

She pulled my cock toward her and slide the tip slowly down to the entrance of her now soaking wet pussy and said: "Push!"

Within moments I was buried balls deep in the tightest wettest hottest pussy you've ever imagined! I moved around a little to get a feel for her and realized this can't possibly be her first time, she was too comfortable with my entire length inside her.

So I began fucking in and out slowly at first than faster. Short pumps became deep full strokes and my cock thanked me again and again for finally making my brother sister fuck story fantasy a reality.

"Fuck me! Oh fuck yeah baby! I love your cock!" My little sister moaned.

Jaemie's pussy milked my cock in waves as she rolled quickly into her first orgasm. I barely managed to hold back by plunging my cock all the way into the depths of her pussy and staying perfectly still. Of course her pussy wouldn't stay still on me as she writhed and moaned in the pleasure only a big brother can give.

My urge need to cum eased slightly as she came down from her high and we switched to doggy style position.

Holding my little sister's hip with one hand and my cock in the other I guided myself back into her pussy which was now dripping with her hot fuck juices. The head made a little 'pop' sound and I eased about half of my length into her before I started pumping again, going deeper with she stroke until I was bottoming out once again.

"Ah fuck! ... ooh fuck!" She cried on each and every inch of her brother's thick cock.

"I've wanted to fuck your cock for so long! Please...ohhh fuck...please empty your whole load of cum inside me, I want to feel your cock throbbing and squirting in my pussy!"

I grinned with delight that my little sister was exactly the hot little slut I wished for in my dreams. Let me tell you, I've fucked lots of girls, but my sister is by far the best fuck I've ever had. Her body is perfect and built for hot hard fucking. And now that I knew she wanted her big brother's cock, I was ready to give it to her every day.

"Oh my baby! I'm gonna fucking cum in your tight pussy!" I groaned.

"Yes, yessss! Fuck your little sister you dirty fucking bastard!"

"What's that? Say it again...what do you want your big brother to do, Jaemie?"

"FUCK ME! CUM IN ME! Drown my hot pussy with a massive load of cock juice! Yes...yes! Oh fuck honey, your little sister loves fucking your big cock!" She begged as she completely lost herself to the passion and the pleasure her brother's cock was giving her.

"Ohhhh...shiiiiiit! Here it comes!" I yelled.

I slammed my cock as deep into her pussy as I could and pulled her hips onto me nearly lifting her clear of the bed as my cock launched into a totally unimaginable orgasm! Pleasure rushed through my entire body and focused into an almost painful explosion right out the end of my cock. My cock felt like a fucking fire hose as gush after hot thick gush of cum sprayed all over the inside of my sister's milking pussy.

I collapsed partly on top of her and my entire body shook with pleasure and exhaustion. We slowly separated and she lay next to me with her arm and leg draped across my chest and legs. I don't know how long we lay there panting, but eventually she mustered the energy to say:

"That was the best fuck of my life, Keith!"

"I think we should write this down and post it as a brother sister fuck story online." I laughed, "Then let's fuck again, this time in the shower."

The End.

No comments: